The World Born Dead
Str 18, Dex 10, Con 14, Int 8, Wisdom 8, Charisma 16
Base Attack +7/+2
+13/+8 melee +1 Armblade 1d10+7 slashing damage, critical 19-20/x2
AC 17 touch 10, flat footed 17 and DR 5/—
Hit Points: 45
Fortitude: +7 Reflex +2 Will +4
Feats: Adamantine Body, Improved Aura, Skill Focus (Diplomacy), Superior White Raven Tactics, and White Raven Meditation
Battle Leader (Ex): At 2nd level, all allies within 30 feet (but not to himself), gain the benefit of the improved initiative feat, as long as they can see and hear the marshal, are not flat footed, and the marshal has more than 0 hit points.
Grant Move Action: Once per day, as a standard action, he may grant an extra move action to any or all of his allies within 30 feet (but not to himself). Each of the affected allies takes this extra move action immediately, acting in their current initiative order. This extra action does not affect the allies’ initiative count; the round continues normally after the marshal’s turn is over. (This may mean, for example, that an ally whose initiative count immediately follows the marshal’s may get an extra move action from the marshal, followed directly by a full round worth of actions on the ally’s turn.)
- Hardy Soldiers: The marshal’s allies gain damage reduction 3/—this does not stack with existing DR.
- Tactical Strike: one ally of the marshal’s choice per round gains the ability to inflict an extra +3d6 damage with a successful attack each round.
- Demand Fortitude: +3 morale bonus on Fortitude saves.
- Master of Opportunity: +3 morale bonus to Armor Class against attacks of opportunity.
- Master of Tactics: +3 morale bonus on damage rolls when flanking.
- Motivate Dexterity: +3 morale bonus on Dexterity checks, Dexterity-based skill checks, and initiative checks.
- Motivate Strength: +3 morale bonus on Strength checks and Strength-based skill checks.
Bluff +6 Diplomacy +15 Intimidate +6 Knowledge: Arcana +1 Knowledge: History +1 Knowledge: Religion +1 Knowledge: Nobility +1 Listen -1 Sense Motive +9 Spot +9
Equipment: Alchemical Reserve, +1 Armblade, Disc of Energy Resistance 5, and Final Messenger.
The Alchemical Reserve contains an Oil of Repair Moderate Damage (2d8+3) which injected into Tribune one round after its Hit Points are reduced to 0 or less.