The World Born Dead
Initiative +2, Senses: dark vision, listen +1, search +1 and spot +1
STR 24, DEX 14, CON 16, INT 13, WIS 13, CHA 22
AC 23, flat footed 22, touch 15
125 Hit Points, fire resistance 11,
fast healing 2 for 11 rounds is triggered by first successful attack in combat..
Fortitude +17, Reflex +18, Will +11 (+2 after first successful attack in combat)
base attack bonus +12/+7/+2
- melee +1 claw +19/+14/+9 for 1d10+7 (Fort DC 14 or suffer a contagion), crit 20/x2
- melee +2 keen heavy pole-axe of curse spewing +20/+15/+10 for 2d6+11, crit 19-20/x3, reach 10, piercing or slashing damage, and on a crit the target suffers a -4 penalty to all rolls for 1 minute.
Class Features: Infernal Challenge 11/day
- Infernal Challenge: Range 60-ft, target must move adjacent or suffer 11 fire damage (minimum 1 point).
- Test of Mettle: Will save DC 22 or be forced to attack Zoltar.
- Eldritch Blast 3d6, range 60-feet
- Three Invocations: Beguiling Influence, Dark One’s Own Luck (+6 luck bonus to one save), and Fell Flight
- Devil Affinity (Ex): At 6th level, the hellknight gains a +2 insight bonus on all Bluff, Diplomacy, Gather Information, Intimidate, and Perform checks made to interact with devils.
- Sword of Ruin: At 6th level, the hellknight gains greater magic weapon 1/day as a spell-like ability. Caster level is equal to character level.
- Hellish Rebuke (Su): At 8th level, the hellknight gains the ability to punish foes for attacking him, as an immediate action, once per round a hellknight can inflict 1d6 fire damage to any foe that strikes him in melee. Each time, the hellknight uses hellish rebuke against the same target, the damage increases by a d6 to a maximum number of d6s equal to his class level. Even if the target is immune to fire or would take no damage because of fire resistance, the hellish rebuke deals a minimum of 1 point of fire damage per die.
- Eldritch Strike (Su): At 9th level, the hellknight gains the ability to channel his eldritch blast through a melee attack once per round. If the hellknight’s attack misses, the foul energies backlash into him inflicting 1 hit point of damage per d6 of the eldritch blast. This damage cannot be reduced by any means.
- Debilitating Aura (Su): Beginning at 10th level, a hellknight radiates a malign aura that causes enemies within 10 feet of her to take a -2 penalty to Armor Class.
Feats: Combat Focus, Combat Reflexes (two AoO/round), Combat Vigor (Fast Healing 2), Exotic Weapon Proficiency: Heavy Poleaxe, Extra Invocation, Mounted Combat, Power Attack, and Short Haft.
Skills: Bluff 12, Diplomacy 14, Intimidate 26, Heal 7, Knowledge: the Planes 6, Ride 7, Speak Language 3, Use Magic Device 21
Equipment: Amulet of Proof against Detection and Location, Belt of Giant’s Strength +6, +4 Demon Armor, Figurine of Wondrous Power: Obsidian Steed, Ring of Evasion, Wand of Cure Light Wounds (5 charges) Wand of Devil’s Blight (12 charges), Wand of Fire Vulnerability (6 charges, Will save DC 15 negates), and 7 potions of Cure Moderate Wounds.
Hellknight’s Pact: If you violate any part of this pact, you lose one use of your infernal challenge ability for the day. If your infernal challenge ability is not available when you violate the pact you instead lose access to your dark blessing ability if you have one.
1. Always pay respect to those more powerful than yourself (i.e. creatures with a higher CR). 2. Never betray the terms of an agreement (alliances, contracts, treaties etc.). 3. Never let a crime go unpunished. 4. Never let a debt go unpaid. 5. Stand on your own, or not at all (hellknights are not willing to accept aid another actions, flanking bonuses, or beneficial spells cast by others including healing spells).