The World Born Dead
+2 Dexterity, +2 Wisdom, and -2 Constitution
- Medium: As Medium creatures, elves have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Elves are fey native to the Feywild, the Plane of Faerie. Elves on the Material plane gain the extra planar subtype.
- Elf base land speed is 30 feet.
- Immunity to magic sleep effects, and a +2 racial saving throw bonus against enchantment spells or effects.
- Low-Light Vision: An elf can see twice as far as a human in starlight, moonlight, torchlight, and similar conditions of poor illumination. She retains the ability to distinguish color and detail under these conditions.
- Weapon Proficiency: Elves receive the Martial Weapon Proficiency feats for the longsword, rapier, longbow (including composite longbow), and shortbow (including composite shortbow) as bonus feats.
- +2 racial bonus on Listen, Search, and Spot checks. An elf who merely passes within 5 feet of a secret or concealed door is entitled to a Search check to notice it as if she were actively looking for it.
- Naturally Psionic: Elves gain 2 bonus power points at 1st level. This benefit does not grant them the ability to manifest powers unless they gain that ability through another source, such as levels in a psionic class.
- Elven Accuracy: Once per day, an elves can reroll an attack roll and take the better of the two results.
- Automatic Languages: Common and Elven. Bonus Languages: Draconic, Gnoll, Gnome, Goblin, Orc, and Sylvan.
- Favored Class: Duskblade. A multiclass elf’s duskblade class does not count when determining whether she takes an experience point penalty for multiclassing.