The World Born Dead
Motivation: Obey my glorious Solar masters.
Essence 2, thirteen foot tall copper and orichalcum clockwork golem craftsman that weighs around 2500 pounds. Gilsem was sculpted in an idealized androgynous form sans head with two tool bearing arms. In place of a head, Gilsem has a visibly cracked adamant dome shielding its intricate crystalline clockwork “brain” and three jeweled “eyes.” Without a hearthstone socketed in the golem’s chest plate, Gilsem expends 2 motes for every hour of operation, or 1 mote per round of combat. When the golem is completely at rest, it regains 4 motes per hour. The golems essence can also be restored with the Essence Lending Method charm which it can teach to Celestial Exalted.
- Gilsem can be acquired as one dot ally by any character with Essence Lending Method or a Manse.
- Virtues: Compassion 2, Conviction 3, Temperance 2, and Valor 2
- Personal Essence: 14 motes
- Essence Capacitor: 10 motes
- Willpower 4
Backgrounds: Savant 4
- Essence Lending Method
Attributes: Dexterity 4, Stamina 4, Strength 8, Appearance 5, Charisma 2, Manipulation 0, Intelligence 1, Perception 4, Wits 1
Abilities: Athletics 5, Awareness 3, Craft (Earth) 3, Craft (Fire) 3, Craft (Magitech) 2, Craft (Wood) 3, Endurance 3, Lore 2, Martial Arts 4, Occult 3, Presence 3, and Thrown 3
Language: Old Realm
Specialties: +3 die athletics specialty of Feats of Strength, +2 die craft specialty of Perfect Tools, and +2 die thrown specialty With Improvised Missiles.
- Clinch: accuracy 8, damage 16L, rate 3 with a 6 yard reach
- Essence Beam Projector: accuracy 5, 9L, rate 1, blasts an area 5 yards wide, 100 yards long, and 5 yards high, emanating from Gilsem’s central eye. The beams cost 10m per shot, unless a hearthstone is socketed in his chest plate, in which case the mote cost becomes negligible and the blast ignores armor not made of one of the five magical materials.
While Gilsem bears a hearthstone, he also gains essence sight and a number of bonus dice to awareness rolls equal to the hearthstone rating, instead of whatever miracle the hearthstone usually bestows.
- Smash with Hammerfist: accuracy 8, damage 20B, rate 2
- Slice with Saw arm: accuracy 4, piercing damage 12L, rate 2
- Kick: accuracy 7, damage 14L, rate 2 with a 6 yard reach, any human sized target must succeed a difficulty 3 (dexterity or stamina + athletics) roll or be knocked back 4+ yards and knocked down.
Soak 10L/16B and hardness of 10
- Health Levels (13): -0/-0/-1/-1/-1/-1/-2/-2/-2/-2/-2/-4/Disabled
Flaw: Diminished Mental Attribute (due to damage taken in the Usurpation) 3